Ohaus D52XW125RTV3 Bench Scale, 250 lb x 0.01 lb , 23.6" x 31.5" (30461704) NTEP, Legal For Trade
The OHAUS next generation Defender 5000 Series multifunctional bench scale is ideal for a multitude of applications, including production, packaging, inventory and shipping. Built durably and equipped with advanced features such as maximum configurability print output, GMP/GLP data output, library/user management, and multiple connectivity options - the Defender 5000 is designed to simplify demanding industrial and commercial applications
- Indicator Guides The User with On-Screen Prompts See results clearly on the large backlit display. The alpha-numeric keypad and function keys allow for a simplified user experience. On-screen prompts and soft keys will guide you through the operation.
- Durably Constructed To Withstand Harsh Industrial Environments Durably constructed with a stainless steel platform, silver-painted column, and aluminum load cell. Supports up to 6,250e NTEP and Measurement Canada certified resolution for legal-for-trade applications.
- Multiple Application Modes and High Storage Capacity for Greater Flexibility Features common industrial modes and supports a 50,000 item library and 1,000 user profiles which can be downloaded/uploaded for easy set-up with the included Micro SD Card. Also equipped with GLP/GMP output capability with time/date for result traceability. Alibi memory available.
- Multiple Connectivity Options for Convenient Data Transfer and Storage Results can be stored in the Micro SD card. Data output via built-in RS232 or optional interfaces including 2nd RS232/RS485/USB device, Ethernet, Bluetooth/WiFi, Analog Output and Discrete I/O with relays.
Results can be read easily on the Defender 5000’s large transflective dot matrix display, even in bright sunlight. The SmarText 3.0 interface will guide you through all of the Defender 5000’s unique and advanced features. With five soft keys, SmartText 3.0 makes an advanced scale very simple to use, and reduces training time for operators.
The Defender 5000 can be used for both general and legal-for-trade applications. For standard industrial applications, the Defender 5000 bench scales offer durable performance at a practical price.
Featuring most common applications including Parts Counting with APW optimization, Checkweighing or Checkcounting, Percent Weighing, and Dynamic Weighing or Display Hold, the Defender 5000 meets the weighing and measurement needs of practically every industrial application or manufacturing process. Many application modes eliminate the need for long and complicated manual calculations. GMP/GLP with time/date allows for traceability of results.
Equipped with the included Micro SD card, the Defender 5000 can support storage of up to 50,000 items and 1,000 user profiles. Weighing results can also be stored in Alibi or regular format, addressing all your data storage needs.
Multiple Connectivity Options
Weighing results can be easily exported through the standard RS232 port. Additional connectivity options include a second RS232, RS485 or USB device; Ethernet; and WiFi/Bluetooth interfaces. Using the Analog Option (either 4-20mA or 0-10V) or the two In/four Out Discrete I/O, the new Defender 5000 indicator can also be used for systems including PLCs.
- Weighing: Determine the weight of items in the selected unit of measure.
- Parts Counting: Count samples of uniform weight. Advanced auto-optimization software recalculates the average piece of weight as the overall weight increases.
- Checkweighing/Counting: Compare the weight/count of a sample against target limits. Connect with Discrete I/O and Light Tower Kit for external check lights.
- Percent Weighing: Measure the weight of a sample displayed as a percentage of a pre-established reference weight.
- Dynamic Weighing and Display Hold: Weigh an unstable load. Scale takes an average of weights over a period of time. The Display Hold feature manually or automatically holds the last stable weight on the display
Other Standard Features and Equipment
User-configurable resolution up to 25,000d for general applications and up to 6,250e for legal-for-trade applications (depending on model and unit of measure), 150% overload capacity protection, checkweighing symbols with selectable operation and audible signal settings, menu lock switch, multiple selectable operating languages, selectable environmental and auto-print settings, stability indicator, overload/underload indicators, selectable adjust contrast settings, auto-dim display, auto-off, auto tare, non-slip adjustable rubber feet, a Wheel Kit option is also available for scales up to 300 kg.
|Maximum Capacity||125.0 kg|
|Maximum Capacity||250.0 lb|
|Readability||5.0 g (0.01 lb)|
|Readability (Certified)||20.0 g (0.05 lb)|
|Platform Size (Width)||600.0 mm (23.6 in)|
|Platform Size (Length)||800.0 mm (31.5 in)|
|Legal for Trade||Measurement Canada Approved;|
|Power||AC Power (Included);|
Rechargeable Battery (Not Included)
|Working Environment||14°F – 104°F, 80%RH, non-condensing|
|Test Weight||100kg, OIML M1 or ASTM CL F|
|Second Scale Input||Not Applicable|
|Dimensions (Height)||1234.0 mm (48.6 in)|
|Platform Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Battery Life||20 Hours with Rechargeable Battery|
|Protection Rating||Not Applicable|
|Tare Range||To capacity by subtraction|
|Dimensions (Width)||600.0 mm (23.6 in)|
|Net Weight||48.0 kg (105.8 lb)|
|Outputs||3 In/4 Out digital I/O;|
4 - 20mA
|Working Environment||-10°C – 40°C, 80%RH, non-condensing|
|Display||Dot matrix LCD with white LED backlight|
|Dimensions (Length)||963.0 mm (37.9 in)|